WHY SHOULD I MARKET ON PINTEREST?
Pinning for business requires a strategy, it’s not just pinning to your personal page. A Pinterest Manager specializes in working with business accounts to get them the best results and to take the work off your plate!
PINTEREST has over 200 million monthly active users, and is visual search engine, not just a social media site. It lets people find your content and leads to more clicks to your website, new leads and email subscribers, and more sales in your business.
And now more than ever, in 2020 Pinterest stats have shot through the roof as people were staying home.
I believe that Pinterest is a necessity for any online business today.
WHY HIRE A PINTEREST MANAGER?
As a busy entrepreneur, you’re exhausted trying to keep up with all the changes and don’t have time to do #allthethings, so you are ready to hire out your Pinterest management and marketing to someone else so you can get more leads and traffic to your website and grow your business or blog to the next level and you can work in your genius zone!
A Pinterest Manager may be a good fit for you if:
- You’re not familiar with Pinterest and you don’t even have a Pinterest account yet.
- You’ve used Pinterest personally but are not familiar with Pinterest as a business
- You’re overwhelmed by all the things you need to know or stay up-to-date with
- You would like to increase your viewers and engagement but nothing is working
- You would like someone to set it up and create a strategy and then teach you how to upkeep it
- You know that you should be on Pinterest but you really don’t want to learn ONE MORE THING!
This is my jam!
I have three solutions:
- Follow 50 influencers
- Create 10 keyword-optimized boards; add 15 pins to each board
- Locate and apply to ten niche-specific group boards*
- Locate and join five niche-specific Tailwind Tribes*
- Add brand-specific Board Covers
*If you don’t sign up for a monthly maintenance package, I will only locate group boards and Tribes.
Monthly Maintenance (Established Sites): $179
This package is suitable for sites that have 20 or more blog posts to share on Pinterest.
- Schedule approximately 900 pins per month in Tailwind (Tailwind subscription required)
- Share your pins 10 times per week to Tailwind Tribes (1 pin to 1 Tribe = 1 share)
- Creation of one new keyword-optimized board per month (if needed)
- Up to one hour of email per month to answer questions and discuss a marketing plan for the next month
- Monthly report of your top-performing pins, boards, and Tailwind Tribes
*Want more? Ask for pricing on additional Tribe scheduling!
Do It Yourself – Pinterest Audit and Strategy Session $199
Account Audit: Before we start the call, I’ll evaluate your Pinterest profile for brand cohesion, keyword optimization, and overall effectiveness. Included depending upon time and your business focus.
- Consult Call (60 minutes)
- Profile and website optimization
- SEO/keyword planning
- Content marketing tactic
- Tailwind (how to get it set up or make it more effective)
- Pinterest Analytics or Tailwind Insights
- Tailwind Smartloop
BONUS: You’ll get a recording of the call to rewatch when needed.
I can’t wait to work with you!
If you want to learn Pinterest, check out my 3 day challenge to get you up and running as a business on pinterest
Read to find out what Pinterest revealed about April 2020’s trends. Hint: The stay at home orders and working from home (wfh), the statistics on Pinterest went through the roof. They experience the highest impressions, pins, etc EVER!
key tips for wedding vendors to use Pinterest by Jen Vazquez of wed photography coach